I have decided to give my stop motion an entirely new narrative structure thus allowing it to be more understandable. Instead of just random 'Nightmarish' images, I have created a bedroom setting in which a child is transported into one of his nightmares. Obviously I have used similar imagery as before but it is more clear now that this project is to do with Nightmares and Dreams.
In my after effects, there aren't any major changes I would like to make.In the feedback again it was mainly the narrative structure that the lecturers did not particularly understand and the colour grading in some of the images. I understand this change between black and white and colour may confuse the audience so I will make the relevant changes to correct this. I would perhaps like to again change the narrative structure so that the story makes sense and it is not just a montage of nightmare images. But overall I think that this piece of work works well as a first attempt on after effects.
STOP MOTION: ATTEMPT 2

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment